Thursday, March 8, 2012

Of Happy Endings

~Satin~
Unwrap
Unfold
Deep pleasure
Dizzy heights
Move in me, Move me.
Tease
Tantalize
Crush
Dream rush
Move in me , Move me.
-19 June 2008



Stray flowers on a windy morning - Pune nostalgia - 18 May 2006
[[^^ This image was originally posted in my older blog and now lies abandoned in the ethos of cyber space. I cannot wipe it off because I don't remember the answer to my safety question anymore. Someday I will write about 'so-safe-even-you-cant-find-it' Haha.
Original caption - If you are here, then you are not common ]]

My friend K who claims to watch too many TV shows recently sent me this text -
Meredith: Stop whining. This is your wedding day. You will go down that aisle. You will get married! If I have to kick you ass, every step by the way to get you there. You will walk down that aisle and you will get married. Do you hear me Cristina? We need this. We need you to get your happy ending.
- Grey's Anatomy - Didn't we almost have it all? - Season 3 , 2007

Call me silly, but I believe in happy endings. And multiple happy endings. Pun intended, of course. You know .. Life is about taking those risks and long shots. About putting yourself out there , even opening up to being completely vulnerable if it comes to that. It isn't about wearing your heart on your sleeve. Because - there is a different kind of strength when one is honest with what the body and mind wants. Being honest also implies that isn't about success rate any more. Some times you may have to laugh at your silly self, so it is important to be prepared and FIDO**. You live and you learn, you move on. Or you move in me, you move me.

Where your gardens have no walls..

** FIDO isn't Free Intimate Dog Obedience. Pbbbt! It is one of my favorite-favorite acronyms. You wonder? Then, I leave this as an exercise for thy curious self.

No comments:

Post a Comment