Monday, March 5, 2012

What is ze Gabutooch?

Strange title for a virtual space, many of you have asked me why. I planned for this post to go out much later, but I suppose today is as good a day as any other

Gabutooch translates to 'Come give me a kiss' if yelled at a particular pitch and tone to my dog Romeo. I cannot quite remember how that evolved, but I vaguely recollect that my brother used it while babbling to a little golden pup and the rest is pretty much history. I then adopted the babble sound as my online nickname a few years back. It's unique because it is just a silly sound, and I always have it available no matter where I register.

Favorite pic of my furry friend - Feb 2007

There are several variations to Gabutooch when I converse with Romeo, and it is amazing how he understands more than just babble. Goldens are an intelligent breed in general and I am grateful for the day he tottered into my life. How did happily ever after happen? Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pass me your email address, mine is hoochwarner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia I have parents too!!! that don't mean I cant talk to my snobby classmate! At least send me an email? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a life Alicia! It starts by letting go and stepping out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete